Thursday, November 7, 2013

Recent Goodies from The Goodwill Outlet Center


 Ok ! Let's just say I am in big trouble  ! This place is fueling my thrifting addiction in a big big way !! I need help!😳   I always have that overwhelmed feeling when I walk in the door. Telling myself I am only staying a certain amount of time! Yeah right ! The thing is as soon as you find that first great item you know you are in for the long haul !  This trip it was a new with tags Guess sweater dress ! Yup ! Sitting right on top of the heal !  What?? Didn't those other people see it ?? Nope... It was meant for me! ....SNATCH!! you are mine and now I am hooked!

I found
L.e.i new straight leg jeans
Leather jacket
2 blazers - limited & Ann Taylor
3 silk blouses 1 new
1 Lucky Brand shirt 
1 pair Carlos Santanna gold heels 
A red cocktail dress 
A Chico's Sweater 
Guess stripes denim mini
New Saks beach tote
Ann Taylor dress slacks

Oh and some light bulbs , assorted pkgs napkins , paper plates, plastic forks, 2 new glass frames, new pair of dress pants for my 25 yr old son ... I think that covers it!!! 

All for $19 and change !! Now you see why I am addicted ! Check out photos. I even styled a few outfits. Not even realizing while I was digging. The pieces worked !! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment