Saturday, October 26, 2013

Favorite Stylelized Thrifty Haunts Ft Myers , FL..



OK!!  This is pretty easy!! I love, LOVE ... LOVE the Goodwill locations in Ft Myers!! Like all shopping not all locations are created equal.   Here are two of my favorite picks..

The Thriftiest Finds - The brand new Goodwill Outlet Center - 5100 Tice St. 89cents per pound for everything except shoes... Those are  $1.29 per pound ! ... Shocked ??!  You should be! I have found Calvin, Kors, Burch, Taylor, Prada.... I could go on and on... The caveat.? You have to dig .. I do mean dig in the large bins to come up with those gems.. Oh but is it worth it!

The Easiest Designer Finds - The fairly new Goodwill Boutique located on West First St.  The River District Downtown Ft. Myers... Items are a little pricier....you are paying for the organized hunt! Items are arranged by designer making it easier.  Don't get me wrong there are good deals.. I just like finding the super deals and love tons for my money honey!  What can I say !! LOL

If you live in the area... Check them out ...FREQUENTLY !!! If you are visiting the area make these two locations a must Stylelized Stop!

Happy Thrifting !

No comments:

Post a Comment